Balloons come in various shapes and sizes and if used properly, can be combined to create complex shapes that mimic real life objects. Choosing the correct color of balloons also adds to the realism in the completed object. In this video the presenter does exactly that and creates a sunflower using ordinary balloons. Watch this video and observe how the presenter twists and manipulates different colored balloons to create a sunflower. The presenter uses cylindrical shaped balloons. The petals are formed by using a pink balloon, the centre of the flower is made by a similar red balloon, while the stem of the flower uses a violet balloon. All the balloons are given tied together by necking and bending them at the joints. This same process is also used to tie the balloons using crude knots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades