In this video, we learn how to make an Oscar award out of balloons. First, you will need to grab some gold colored balloons and have a slight idea on how to make balloon animals since this is an intermediate practice. To make this Oscar award, you will need a total of 260 balloons. Start out by making the base of the balloon and then work your way into baking the middle and the top. As you go, you will need to twist many of the balloon into each other and learn the techniques for blowing these up with just enough air. This will be a long process, but in the end it will be worth it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades