In this tutorial, we learn how to make a truncated tetrahedron from balloons. This will involve a lot of twisting of your balloons, so use lots of colors to make it shine. Make sure you leave enough space in the balloon so that you can get all of the twists you need to. Twist bubbles throughout the balloon and then create a circle with it. Connect this color with other balloons that you create with different colors. As soon as you are done, these should all connect together and make a truncated tetrahedron. This is a great starter balloon to make if you are just getting to learn this fun hobby.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades