In this video we learn how to make balloon wolverine claws with Michael. This is very simple, you just need two balloons that are 250 and two balloons that are 160. Use gray balloons to make them look more like claws. From here, you will take your blue 260 and inflate it then tie it. Make sure there is 4-5 inches left on the tail. This will allow you to tie the balloon and create pinch twists with it. Continue to twist the balloon, then incorporate the gray balloons in with it. When finished, the child or adult will be able to fit their arms through the balloon and have something fun to play with!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades