Mike Floyd demonstrates how to twist balloons into amazing shapes in a simple, and straight-forward manner. Inflate Balloon about 3/4 of the way and tie end. Next, make one twist at mouth of balloon, which creates a "sausage" twist and sections the balloon. All other twists will stem from these twists. Hold each section of balloon, and twist the longer section at about the same length as the first "sausage" twist you created earlier in Step 2. Now fold the 2 smaller "sausage" twists over the longer sections, and twist at first and smaller sausage twist. This is known as a "lock twist!" We now will have formed the head of the dog balloon animal we are creating! A few more twists and the body of the balloon animal is now formed creating an easy to make balloon twist! By following a few simple steps, you can create balloon animals from a few simple twists and a handful of balloons!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades