Learn how to make a balloon teddy bear using only one hand by following the steps outlined here in this tutorial. You will need one balloon already filled with air. At the end, create a nose. Then, add two bubbles for the back of the head. Twist the five bubbles that will comprise the head of the bear. Once the head has been formed, you will stick the nose in through your ring for the head to create the overall head and face. Pinch twist to create the ears at the top of the head. The body is then comprised of additional circles that are then formed into a ring in a similar fashion as the head. You should exercise caution before doing this as it will leave your fingers very sore.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades