Balloons are not just a way to entertain kids. Watch this video to learn how to use balloons to mimic complex real life objects. In this video the presenter makes a four lead clouds using only balloons. The presenter first uses a balloon that is partially filled with air and divides it into seven small bubbles by twisting and turning it at the ends. Then a longer cylindrical balloon is taken and entwined, twisted, segmented and tied in various positions to create the clover. Basically the first balloon makes up the central part while the longer balloon forms the leaf outlines and the stem of the clover.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades