This video demonstrates how to make a balloon light saber. For this project, you will need the following: long balloons. Choose the color you want to use. Partially fill it with air. Twist the tip, making a small meatball sized ball. Push that ball down inside the balloon. Twist another ball, and push it down inside the balloon. Repeat. You should begin to see a row of pearl beads inside the balloon. Keep an eye on your uninflated tail. That determines how many pearls you can make. When you've used up most of the air space, begin making twists around the internal balls. This will make a sturdy handle. Pinch-twist your final twist, in order to secure it. Blow up a second balloon. Tie them together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades