Balloons in skilled hands can be used to model your favorite cartoon characters as well. Watch this video to learn how to create the leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime with balloons. The presenter Michael Floyd uses the model 260 variants of cylindrical balloons of various colors. The red balloons form the lower torso and the hands. These parts are created first. Next the grey balloons are used to create the upper parts of the legs and the middle torso. The boots and the head are made using blue balloons. The white balloons make up the eyes. Of course, all these parts are skillfully attached to each other by pinching and tying the joints of balloon segments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades