You need 5 balloons-2 gray, yellow, black and white and a pump. Inflate yellow balloon leaving 4 inch tail. Knot the end. Alternate sausage bubbles and pinch twists 8 times. This will create two squares. Inflate the black balloon leaving a 2 inch tail. Make 4 small bubbles and 2 flower petals to make wheels. Inflate gray balloon. Leave 5 inch tail. Make 3 small bubbles for hands-twice. Pinch twist. Make small bubbles for the shoulder. Inflate second gray balloon leaving a 5 inch tail. Make 2 pinch twists, sausage, and 2 flower petals. Twist together to form the head. Pinch twist small white balloon for eyes. Attach eyes. Pinch twist and attach head to body. Remove excess gray balloon. Clean up and adjust.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades