In order to make a wizard balloon hat, you will need 6 partially filled balloons. Twist two segments. Then, add another balloon. Continue in this way. Keep adding a balloon each time you make 2 twisted segments. Next, begin weaving them in a way. Twist each balloon and connecting it with other balloons. Once you work your way around, you should have sort of an octagonal shape with a lot of legs. Attach larger ones to the twists. It is important to be careful to fill the balloons with the appropriate amount of air initially or you will not have adequate space for twists. Do not over fill. A tower should be forming, as you work your way to the end of the balloons. Bring them together at the top. You can hide parts inside, if it isn't working out well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades