This video shows viewers how to create a maple leaf using two long balloons which are used for making animal balloons. You will begin by inflating the first balloon, leaving a few inches of empty space at the end of the balloon. Begin by making two small bubbles by twisting the balloon and creating consecutive bubbles in the balloon. Follow these with two larger bubbles and 3 more smaller ones, to create a hexagon shape. Continue to create small bubbles, folding them into each other to create 3-dimensional shape. The video should be observed closely in order to get the details of the twists. The second balloon will be used to create the leaves of the maple leaf, twisting it around the base which you just created. Using a sequence of pinch twists and smaller sphere bubbles, this intricate balloon design creates a maple leaf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades