Watch this video to learn how to make a swan balloon animal the quick and simple way. Before starting, you need to remember that the key to making the swan correctly is how you construct the neck and the beak. 1. Leave a three or four finger length area of the balloon deflated. 2. With one hand, grab the balloon at the nozzle, and with the other hand, grab the balloon at the base of the swan's neck. 3. When twisting the body, try to make the two bubbles equal in size and place the nozzle in the middle of the twist. 4. Force air into the tip of the balloon to create the curve of the neck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades