his video show viewers how to make a basic sunflower out of 2 balloons. First, you should begin with the green balloon which will make the stem. Make sure that both balloons have some empty space at the ends for allowance of air movement during folding. Make two small bubbles on the green balloon and then twist this together with the yellow balloon which will make the petals. Make 6 rather large bubbles to form the petals. Make a loop with the yellow balloon after all 6 bubbles are made and attach to the green balloon. Make a few more small bubbles on the green balloon to make square-shaped structures and then proceed to wrap the yellow balloon to make petals. By following the steps shown in the video, you will be able to make a simpler sunflower balloon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades