Balloons too, can be used to make complex geometrical shapes if aligned properly and made skillfully. For this video however, you would only need standard cylindrical shaped balloons. The first step requires a partially filled cylindrical balloon. Next, the balloon is twisted and divided into 20 separate balloons which are then again twisted to form an "eight shape". The unfilled part of the balloon acts as a buffer zone when the balloon is twisted and separated. The above process is then repeated 5 more times in the video to create five more "eight shapes". These are then joined by using the flexible joints of the balloons and shaped to form a dodecahedron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades