In this video, we learn how to twist a balloon to make a Chihuahua and teddy bear head with balloons. First, take a balloon and make a soft bubble. Next, twist this and make the side of the head and ear. Next, pinch and twist these and bend the side of the balloon. After this, make the top of the head, followed by the other ear and pinch them together. Now, twist a new bubble to match the opposite of it, and twist them at the neck. Shove the snout into the middle of the bubbles, then reposition the ears. The Chihuahua is basically the same, except instead of the snout going out it goes backwards. Practice this, and eventually you will have a cute balloon animal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades