In order to make a sorcerer hat out of balloons, you will need the following: six (6) balloons, which will need to be partially filled with air and two (2) uninflated balloons, which will be used as the straps, holding the hat onto your head. You will need to begin your hat by making a base, with the partially filled balloons, weaving them together, as you connect them in a hexagonal design. Once they are all connected, then you should begin making the tower of tetrahedron pattern, building it straight up. When you get to the top. Close it off. Attach two (2) uninflated balloons to the brim and tie them together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades